Tokyo Skytree has now begun selling a special 'Fast Skytree Ticket' for international visitors.
The Fast Skytree Ticket, sold at an exclusive counter (open daily 8am–9pm), will grant faster admission and allow visitors to skip the waiting lines. International visitors (who can present their passport or ID) are eligible to buy this special ticket, alongside any Japanese people accompanying them in the same group.
The exclusive Fast Skytree Ticket Counter is located on the 4th floor, just inside the West Entrance. Please note during adverse weather conditions (strong winds etc) or maintenance periods, elevator operation may be suspended.
Tembo Deck Admisson Fee for Fast Skytree Ticket (Same-Day Ticket fee provided for reference):
- 18 years old and over – 2,820 yen (Same-Day Ticket – 2,060 yen)
- 12 to 17 years old – 2,260 yen (Same-Day Ticket – 1,540 yen)
- 6 to 11 years old – 1,580 yen (Same-Day Ticket – 930 yen)
- 4 to 5 years old – 1,240 yen (Same-Day Ticket –620 yen)
- Children aged 3 or under are admitted free.
- Fast Skytree Ticket has no rate for visitors with disabilities.
- Tickets for the Tembo Galleria are only available at the ticket counter on Tembo Deck Floor 350.
Find out more about Tokyo Skytree
본 기사가 도움이 되셨습니까?